The Authentic Brooklyn Experience
BNBA has been infused with a new and improved training program, focusing on player development, on and off the court. All players learn the fundamentals of the game and how to communicate with their teammates and coaches, while experiencing the importance of exercising character muscles to grow as person and a leader.
Players of all skill levels learn the game from the best camp staff in the NBA, while experiencing guest visits from past Nets players and coaches*. Our experienced coaches are handpicked for their basketball knowledge and ability to work well with youth players.
*Photos and videos do not reflect scheduled appearances during your specific session. Guest speakers include current/past Nets players. All appearances are based on availability and subject to change based on Health & Safety Guidelines.
Our Programs Feature:
- Brooklyn Nets coaching program.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Professional support staff and certified trainers.
- Training that starts with fun while nurturing individual growth.
- Workshops on sports psychology and nutrition.
- Guest speakers and special visits.
- Exclusive opportunities to attend future Brooklyn Nets events.
Brooklyn Nets Basketball Academy is designed for everyone. Our experienced coaching staff can teach a new players how to dribble the ball for the first time while also supporting the experienced player who is preparing for their school and/or club seasons.
Camps focus on a wide range of skills, drills, and tactics while looking to develop techniques and skills essential to a player’s development.
Campers will be put into training groups based on age and ability at the start of the week. Groups span across four divisions. For advanced and experienced players, we offer more intense coaching which includes video analysis as well as sessions on nutritional advice, injury prevention, and fitness. Some sites may offer girls and boys sessions, but most camp sites offer coed sessions where boys and girls train together.
Campers will also receive:
- An official BNBA jersey and basketball.
- Training tips and coaching guidance throughout the year.
- Exclusive invitations to BNBA events, savings and camp offerings.
- Coach assessments.